If you want to store your marijuana, then you need to know how to do it without stinking up everything in your home. Marijuana has become legalized in many different states around the US and is becoming more and more accepted. However, no one wants the smell of it to permeate their clothes and personal items. You will want to choose the right way to store it in order to ensure that you keep it fresh and yourself fresh at the same time. There are numerous ways to store your marijuana including the use of smell proof weed bags. Listed here are several of the many ways that you can use in order to store your marijuana:
- A ziplock baggie. You can always store it in a ziplock baggie which will mask some of the smell. However, the smell will still permeate through the bag so you will want to be sure that you keep it in a place where the smell won’t matter as much.
- A glass jar. Another great odor proofing option is to store it in a glass jar which will mask the smell of your marijuana as well.
- A tin box. You can also mask the smell in a tin box or metal container. A lot of people use the old Altoid boxes for their marijuana storage. You can also use a metal box although the smell will slip out easily. You can also store it in a plastic bag inside a metal or tin box and then inside an odor proof bag!
- A smell proof weed bag. You can find a variety of choices that come with odor proof weed bags. You can get anything from odorless vape cases for women to odor proof plastic baggies to stylish backpacks. It is important to ensure that the bag that you order online will actually cover the scent like it promises. It is always helpful to read the reviews first.
- The container you got it in from your dispensary. Whenever you bought your marijuana, then you likely received it in a plastic container that can be used for storage to mask the smell as well.
As you can see, there are many ways to store the stuff.You will want to make sure that you have chosen the right container that will keep the smell inside. You don’t want to offend anyone as even though it is legal in many states, that doesn’t mean that everyone wants to smell like it. In fact, you may become embarrassed if the stench leaks out of your purse in your bank or church. You can prevent this embarrassment by simply hiding the smell at all times through using the right storage method.
If you want to find stylish odor proof bags that are made for women, then you will want to check out the offerings over at Erbanna. They are the leading experts in odor proof bags and offer anything from wallets to purses to backpacks with odor proof pouches and even odor proof zippers!