- Alum Rock Union Elementary School's Special Websites page for teachers
- Canada's SchoolNet
- Classroom Connect Online
- Classroom Management Resources from Teachers Helping Teachers
- Creative Classroom Online is a online magazine offering subscriptions to K-6 teachers.
- David Levin's Learning@Web.Sites
- The Digital Education Network is a resource for teachers and students
- Disney Learning Partnership is a resource designed for educators interested in creating classrooms where their students can explore, imagine and engage in a variety of stimulating ideas and experiences.
- Education Consumer Guides is a series of publications produced by OERI that contain brief, research-based explanations of current concepts and topics in education.
- Education World a resource page for educators in all areas of education
- Eisenhower National Clearinghouse Digital Dozen
- Electronic Emissary from the University of Texas, Austin College of Education
- Encarta's Online Reference for Teachers featuring K-12 lesson plans, sites, and other information of interest to the educational community
- From Now On The Educational Technology Journal
- The Gifted Child Society is a non-profit organization that was founded to further the cause of gifted children. Resources available for Parents and Educators
- Houghton Mifflin Education Place a resource for teachers, parents, and kids
- Implementing Schoolwide Programs: An Idea Book on Planning This book presents methods & resources for planning *schoolwide programs* & for measuring their success.
- Instructor Magazine from Scholastic Place
- ISTE Online offers a large collection of professional resources and teaching ideas.
- McREL is the The Mid-continent Regional Educational Laboratory which has many resources for teachers and educators
- RIMS provides resources for Teachers in the counties, Riverside, Inyo, Mono, and San Bernardino, in California
- School.Net a website full of educational information, links to schools, Internet help, and more-- perfect for teachers, students, and parents
- The Scout Report for Social Science is faculty, students, staff, and librarians in the social sciences
- The Site-Based Decision-Making Guide for Practitioners by Jamie McKenzie
- Sites For Teachers
- Teacher Resources by J.B. Owens of Idaho State University
- Teacher Talk published by the Center for Adolescent Studies at the School of Education, Indiana University
- A Teacher's Guide to U.S. Department of Education a U.S. Department of Education publication
- Teachers and GOALS 2000 from the U.S. Department of Education
- The Teachers Web Page! from the U.S. Department of Education
- Teachers.Net This site is a useful resource for teachers in general. It is also of special interest to those interested in creating their own school or class web pages.
- TeachServe provides a unique service to English and social studies teachers--a gateway from their classrooms to the best of university scholarship.
- The WMHT/Troy School 14 Internet Testbed Project