- Education and Homelessness: Current Legislative Issues discusses the McKinney Education for Homeless Children and Youth (EHCY) program which is part of the Improving America's Schools Act.
- Educational Rights of Children Who Are Experiencing Homelessness discussesTexas Education Code and the conditions under which a school age child or youth who is living separate and apart from a parent or legal guardian can attend the public free schools in the district in which they reside.
- Homeless Women's Network is dedicated to empowering women & youth to overcome the limitations of homelessness and poverty.
- The Homeless Handbook is designed to assist support workers of homeless and similarly disadvantaged people who find themselves in medically challenging situations.
- Homelessness Home Page is a collection of links to information and resources from Communications for a Sustainable Future.
- Making the Grade: Successes and Challenges in Educating Homeless Children and Youth is the Position Document of the National Association of State Coordinators for the Education of Homeless Children and Youth.