- The Data and Story Library
- The Digital Classroom from the National Archives and Records Administration
- The Lesson Plans Page from the University of Missouri
- 21st Century Problem Solving offers problem solving approaches for students, teachers, administrators, parents, and others that work across the curriculum and at every grade level.
- Appetizers and Lessons for Mathematics and Reason a site compiled by Alan Selby, Ph.D.
- AskERIC the award-winning Internet-based education information service of the ERIC System
- B.J. Pinchbeck's Homework Helper
- BBC Schools Online
- Boothbay Region High School is a site with links to many different educational resources
- Brainstorming from the Mind Tools site
- The Critical Thinking Community from the Center for Critical Thinking
- David Levin's Learning@Web.Sites is a collection of links, indexed by subject, intended for high school educators.
- Discovery Online
- Dodo Land in Cyberspace
- Edhelper.com has thousands of Lesson Plans, WebQuests, Free Worksheet Generators, Word and Critical Thinking Problems, Exams and Puzzles for Standardized Tests.
- Education World
- Educational Hotlists from the Franklin Institute Science Museum
- Educational Projects compiled by Instructional Coordinator Melissa Matusevich
- The FAQ Finder
- Global Access tp Educational Resources Lots of good resources for "the student in a hurry"
- The Grand List of School Virtual Museums
- Historical Studies WWW Pages lesson plans for teachers in History
- Improving Transfer and Articulation Policies an ERIC Digest
- Kathy Schrock's Guide for Educators
- Kids' Castle presented by Smithsonian Magazine
- KQED Education Network has lessons & activities designed to accompany specific programs broadcasted on KQED
- LearningNetwork of the New York Times for grades 3-6.
- LearningPage.com provides downloadable ebooks, worksheets and lesson plans for teachers and parents of elementary level schoolchildren
- Library Spot web portal to libraries and reference information.
- MarcoPolo online resource that focuses on Internet content in the classroom. From MCI WorldCom.
- McREL Life Skills Standards
- Mind Mapping a process for taking notes
- The National Coalition of Girls Schools provides information, links to related topics, Girls & Technology, and more.
- NCREL, the North Central Regional Educational Laboratory, provides research-based resources and assistance to educators, policymakers, and communities.
- NIE Online offers lesson plans on a variety of subjects.
- Online Educator is a weekly newsletter featuring articles and links to educational resources.
- Other K-12 Resources from TEAMS Distance Learning
- Pathways to School Improvement from the North Central Regional Laboratory
- Paul Sloane's List of Lateral Thinking Puzzles teaches you to check your assumptions about any situation.
- Presidents and Trustees in Partnership an ERIC Digest for Community Colleges
- The School Page the educators resource
- The Scout Report for Social Science is faculty, students, staff, and librarians in the social sciences
- Search the ERIC Database
- Sharkie's Think Tank is comprised of 17 classroom activity modules designed to reinforce math, science, health and geography curriculum in the 4th through 6th grades.
- Sites For Teachers
- STEM-Net Curriculum Resources from STEM-Net Educational Networking in Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Teachers Links resource for Teachers
- Teach-nology Web Portal for Educators
- Teach-nology's Best of The Web
- TeachServe provides a unique service to English and social studies teachers--a gateway from their classrooms to the best of university scholarship.
- University of California, Irvine Dept. of Ed: Educational Web Sites offers valuable educational resources on a variety of subjects.
- Web World for Educators is a content-rich site for any educator searching for ideas on ways to integrate technology into their classroom.
- World Book Student Resource center