- America Goes Back to School: Get Involved! from the U.S. Department of Education
- The Challenges of Parent Involvement Research an ERIC Digest
- Family Education Network dedicated to helping you take an active role in the education of your children.
- Family Involvement in Education from the U.S. Department of Education
- Family Resource Centers: Where School Readiness Happens provided by the National Institute on Early Childhood Development & Education http://www.ed.gov/offices/OERI/ECI/digests/98october.html
- Father Involvement in Schools an ERIC Digest
- Get Involved! How Parents and Families Can Help Their Children Do Better in School from the U.S. Department of Education
- Learning Partners Publications for Parents from the U.S. Department of Education
- Moving America to the Head of the Class: 50 Simple Things You Can Do lists activities parents, employers, teachers, administrators & other concerned citizens can participate in to help America reach the National Education Goals by the Year 2000.
- National Parent Information Network sponsored by the ERIC Clearinghouse on Urban Education and the ERIC Clearinghouse on Elementary and Early Childhood Education
- Parent Engagement as a School Reform Strategy an ERIC Digest
- Parenting for an Age of Information: Preparing Your Daughter or Son for the Next Century by Jamieson McKenzie, Ed.D.
- Street Smart on the Web , from Yahooligans, offers students and their parents good advice for online safety.
- Strong Families, Strong Schools, was written by Jennifer Ballen and Oliver Moles for the national family initiative of the U.S. Department of EducationWeb prepared by the ERIC Clearinghouse on Urban Education for the U.S. Department of Education and the National Parent Information Network.
- Team Up for Kids: How Schools Can Support Family Involvement in Education from the U.S. Department of Education